- 28 September 2020: The JobKeeper extension starts and the payment rates change for your eligible employees/business participants.
- 1st – 14th October 2020: Complete the October JobKeeper monthly business declaration so you can be reimbursed for September fortnights.
- 1st – 31st October 2020: Check and submit the business actual decline in turnover to the ATO to be eligible for JobKeeper Extension 1.
- 31 October 2020: For the JobKeeper fortnights from 28 September 2020 and 12 October 2020 only, the ATO are allowing employers until 31 October 2020 to meet the wage condition.
- 1st – 14th November 2020: Complete a monthly business declaration and notify the ATO the payment tier being claimed for each eligible employee/business participant.